Little Miss Litberry has been nominated for a
by the ladies at Raven&Beez! Thanks! They’re reading and reviewing lots of good books so go check them out! I had to find out what the Liebster was all about and it’s a way to discover and connect with other great blogs.
11 Random Litberry Facts
- I have a secret dream of spending the night in an art museum.
- I’ve twirled fire and have the video evidence to prove it!
- I spent a month in a foreign country with only the clothes on my back!
- My favorite vacation is a beach vacation.
- I never re-read books. I already know what happens; can’t do it!
- My playlists are organized by moods.
- Since I was a child, I’ve reorganized my closets for fun.
- I don’t believe in celebrating Valentine’s Day.
- In my free time I sing competitively with two choruses.
- The best concert I’ve ever been to was Mumford & Sons.
- If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be Ireland.
Here are Raven & Beez’s questions for me:
1. What is your favourite memory? If I have to pick a favorite I’d say my first trip abroad which was to Russia.
2. If you ruled a kingdom what would you call it and what kind of creatures would live in it? (go crazy with this answer) Cherryheart Island and it would have adorable miniature animals–miniature horses, sheep, cows……
3. If you could have one super power, what would it be and why? I think I’d want the ability to instantly transport myself anywhere. Why, um, because that’d be awesome!
4. Do you have a pet? And if you don’t, would you want one? If so which one? No, but I wouldn’t mind a floppy-eared rabbit.
5. How would you survive a zombie apocalypse? I’d try and get to a safe zombie-free zone. That always works in the movies.
6. What are your favourite T.V. shows? Currently Grimm, Portlandia and Bravo Housewives
7. What is one book universe you really really want to live in? Too hard of a question but I’ll say Narnia.
8. If you were to kill someone (morality and threat of being caught aside), how would you do it? (Be creative here) um…..poisoning?
9. How do you think the world will end? In a ball of fire
10. Which people are you comfortable farting in front of? No one!
11. Do you have a tattoo? If yes what is it? If no, would you like one and of what? No, but if I did it’d be something small, dainty and well-hidden!
Their mission should they choose to accept it:
- What’s on your playlist?
- Name a book you hated.
- What’s your dream travel destination?
- If you had 24 hours to live what would you do?
- What word best describes you?
- Last good book you read?
- What book would you like to see turned into a movie?
- 3 things you can’t live without.
- Favorite way to spend a day off?
- What’s your talent?
- What would your “Real Housewives” opening comment be?
Happy reading and blogging!